Enjoy the Guide all to yourself. Select from our normal tour offer or customize to your needs!
Please e-mail [email protected] for more info and bookings.
You can call, too (+31 6272 69604) but I often cannot answer if I am giving a tour or in a meeting.
- Private Tulip Tour (6 hours)
1 to 3 people = 475€ (vehicle is a budget car)
4 to 8 people = 575€ (vehicle is a Mercedes Vito Tourer minivan)
We spend 2 to 3 hours with you at Keukenhof Gardens and show you the best of the gardens. When there are flower fields in bloom, which is most of the season, we find places to stop so we can take photos of the fields and of you in the fields. The tour can also include a lunch/snacks stop at the gardens or at the lovely local pancake restaurant that we visit on the scheduled group tour.
This package includes driving, guiding and transport, but does not include lunch/snacks or Keukenhof Gardens admission. The ticket selling at Keukenhof is incredibly quick and efficient and there is never much of a line.
- Keukenhof entrance tickets cost 18€ per person for adults, 8€ for under 17s.
If you would like to add in a walk around Haarlem, then add 100€ to the prices above and the trip will take about 8 hours.
- Amsterdam Walking Tour (3 hours)
Group of between 1 and 10 people = 175€ in total.
A group of up to 20 is sometimes possible, please e-mail me at [email protected] with details for a price.
- Red Light District Tour (1.5 hours)
Group of between 1 and 10 people = 150€ in total.
From April 1st, 2019 onwards, the maximum number of the group might get reduced to only 4 people potentially because of new rules in the city. The cost of the tour is still 150€.
- Amsterdam Windmill Tour (6 hours)
1 to 3 people =475€ (vehicle is a budget car)
4 to 8 people =575€ (vehicle is a Mercedes Vito Tourer minivan)
This includes driving, guiding and transport, but does not include food or windmill admission. Pricing it this way allows you the flexibility to diverge from our curated itinerary and not pay unnecessary costs. Most private groups are happy to follow our curated itinerary, and in that case, the following costs should be expected:
- Coffee and pie – 5€ pp (though you can always order more, less, or different items)
- Picnic supplies – we’ll stop at a lovely deli in Monnickendam and you can choose your own ingredients. 5 – 10€ pp is plenty. The guide will bring utensils
- Windmill – 4.50€ pp from April to the end of October. In winter and spring, we visit a different windmill and the fee will either be a total of 15€ or €65 (depending on whether they have to open especially for us)
And just so there’s absolute clarity, we’re happy to diverge from this plan at your request. For example, you might want a proper sit-down lunch in a restaurant or no lunch if you’re all full of apple pie. No problem either way.