*** 2020 – Cornona Update *** I’ve cancelled and refunded all 2020 tulips tour bookings. Join us in 2021 for a spectacular day out, including a visit to Keukenhof Gardens, then on to superb flower fields…
- Included: Cheese & wine picnic
- Excluded: Entrance, coffee & apple pie (about 10 euros, bring cash)
- Start & end point: At 9h00 from outside Starbucks (ground floor) under the Double Tree Hilton Hotel on Oosterdokskade 4, 1001 RD Amsterdam
The first 2 tickets on our Amterdam Windmill tour are sold as a pair, thereafter it is possible to buy individual tickets. The reason for this is that we don’t run the tours with just 1 person booked in.
Visit Amsterdam’s Countryside
Need a break from the hustle and bustle of Dutch city life?
Take a breath of fresh air on our Amsterdam Windmill Tour as we immerse ourselves in the beautiful nature that lies outside the city. This peaceful tour includes the following:
- Drive through lovely country lanes
- Guided walk through the unspoiled harbor town of Monnickendam
- Coffee and apple pie in a very old building
- Visit a family farm in the Beemster polder
- Guided tour through a 400-year-old working windmill at Schermerhorn
- Cheese and wine picnic
- We don’t visit Zaanse Schans, Volendam and Marken as they are overrun with tourist buses. We take you to nicer, authentic, local places instead !
Discover the quieter side of Holland with us. In our 8-seat minivan we take you places that bus tour companies cannot even dream of going! Book your windmill tour now.
Age & Height Restrictions
Children from 7 years of age can join the tour.
Every person in a vehicle in The Netherlands must have their own seat with the age-appropriate safety equipment required by the law.
Children up to the age of 12 are required to have child seats. However, if the child is 1.35 meters/ 4 feet and 5 inches or taller, the age restriction does not apply and they do not need a child seat.
We can arrange booster seats but you must tell us at the time of booking, by email, that you require them.
There is no child discount as a seat is still a seat and we only have 8 of them.
Cancellation & refunds policy
We’ve pondered a lot about this and because of the costs involved and planning, we can’t refund last minute cancellations so here is the deal:
If you cancel:
- more than 2 weeks in advance then you immediately receive a full refund.
- between 1 and 2 weeks in advance and immediately receive a 50% refund. You get the other 50% as well if we can resell your places.
- during the last week then there is no automatic refund but you get a full refund if we can sell your places
All refunds above are less any bank charges if there are any.
Minimum number of participants
This tour requires 2 people booked in to run. If you book a single place and nobody else books the tour will be canceled and you will be given a full refund.